Monday 16 March 2020

Adrm to swr

rpmwu234
15.06.2019

Request for cancellation of transfer orders.
Raghuveer Prasad Meena,IRSME, ADRM/Operations/Jaipur/NWR transferred to Hubli, SWR.
He joined the post of ADRM/Jaipur on 27.11.2017, only 1 and a 1/2 years back and the tenure for ADRMs is 3 years.
On 12.06.19, his transfer orders were issued for SWR HQ Hubli though he came to NWR from Jabalpur/WCR in Nov.'17 only.
He has an excellent service record, rated as outstanding officer in all APARs throughout his carrier of 25 years. Awarded 2 times at the level of MR and once by GM. Also bestowed upon Jamalpur Association Award at IRIMEE.
Please help in cancellation of transfer orders.
Regards
MPs
1. Dr. Kirodi Lal Meena - Harish Ji
2. Rahul Kaswan - Harish Ji, Prem Lochab
3. Jaskaur Meena - self, kisan bassi, Khuntla
4. Manoj Rajoria - Suresh, Darshan, PR
5. Hanuman Beniwal - Mehr, Manish
6. Ram Charan Bohra - self
7. Gajendra Singh Shekhawat - Manish, PR
8. Madan Lal Saini - Darshan, Suresh
9. Arjun Ram Meghwal - Kunji Lal, BLB
10 Rajya Vardhan Rathore - BLB, Virendra, Tulsi Ram Saini, Ramesh uprms, GS Lotwara, Mukesh Adv
11. Arjun Lal Meena - Self
12. Om Birla - PS,  Anil Lodha
13. Gulab Chand Kataria - Virendra, Rajiv
14. Kanakmal Katara - Rakesh Mohan Ji
15. Kailash Chaudhary - Prashant Sharma
16. Swami Sumedhanand - self
17. Baba Balaknath - PR
18. Ramdas Athawale - Sohan Lal
19. Arjun Munda - Sudhanshupati
20. Thavarchand Gehlot - BLB
21. OM Mathur - Kunji Lal
22. Smriti Irani - SV Singh and Sudhanshu
23. Diya Kumari - PS
24.Prakash Javedekar - Mahadev Khuntla, Rajesh /Jaskaur
25. Ram Kishor Verma, Nemi, CTI, Vijendra TTE
26.Bhupendra Yadav, Satya Prakash
27. Rao Indrajeet Singh, Rakesh/RE
28. Prabhubhai N Vasawa, MP, Gujarat, Self
29. Kaushal Kishore, MP, Mohanlalganj, Lucknow - BR Meena, IB
30. Dipendra Hooda, KP
31. Ram Shankar Katheria, MP, Agra, BR Meena
1. S Bairva
2. Mehant/Mahavir Ji - Vidyaprakash, Mehr
3. Guruji - TRS
4. Naresh Sirohi Ji
12,Sunheri Bagh Road , राज्यवर्धन राठौड़
Jaipur Division MPs
1. Rao Indrajeet Singh
2. Baba Balaknath
3. Jaskaur Meena
4. Ramcharan Bohra
5. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
6. Bhagirath Chaudhary
7. Sumedhanand Ji
8. Narendra Kumar Khinchad
9. Sukhvir Singh Jaunapuria
For kind attn of Hon'ble MR please.
I, R.P. Meena, IRSME, was transferred from the post of ADRM/Jaipur to SWR HQ/Hubli on 12.06.19 just after 1  and 1/2 years though normal tenure is 3 years.
I met everyone including MRS and CRB but no one is telling any reason. However it is learnt that my transfer has been done based on some election related feedback by Mr.Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, Hon'ble MP/Jaipur Rural.
The feedback given by Hon'ble MP is based on some false and imaginary information. Being a railway officer, I know my limits and did not indulge in any such election related activity.
There are 8 other Parliamentary Constituencies (Gurugram, Alwar, Dausa, Jaipur City, Ajmer, Sikar, Jhunjhunu and Tonk Sawaimadhopur) in the durisdiction of Jaipur Division, the matter may be enquired from their Hon'ble MPs, if needed.
I have always worked hard with sincerity and devotion and was rated as outstanding officers throughout my career of 25 years. I was awarded 2 times at the level of MR and once by GM.
This untimely transfer based on false feedback is demoralising and discouraging and I am feeling extremely sad. Also my son is studying in Jaipur, sudden transfer will also cause serious logistic problems.
Kindly arrange to cancel the above transfer orders, I am hopeful that I will get justice from your kind honour.
Kindly grant me permission to personally meet you and put up my case.
Regards
Raghuveer Prasad Meena
I, R.P. Meena, IRSME was transferred from the post of ADRM/Jaipur on 12.06.19 and I came to know on 24.06.19 while submitting my fit certificate for the period 14.06.19 to 21.06.19 and LAP for 12 days from 24.06.19 to 05.07.19 for the work related to admission of my daughter in Delhi University that I was relieved on 13.06.19 itself. I then decided to avail 12 days joining period from 24.06.19 to 05.07.19.
However the work pertaining to admission of my daughter in Delhi University still needs my presence with her, I shall therefore be availing LAP for 7 more days from 06.07.19 to 12.07.19 with outstation permission upto 14.07.19.
I shall report on 15.07.19 at Hubli, HQ of SWR.
This is for your kind information please, I shall submit request for sanction of leave in prescribed format at the time of joining on 15.07.19.
Regards
Raghuveer Prasad Meena, IRSME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting.